Thinking About a Career as a Teacher in Ontario? Five Tips from the Ontario College of Teachers | ENG & FR

To teach in a publicly funded school in Ontario, you must be licensed by the Ontario College of Teachers. Teachers who are licensed by the College are known as Ontario Certified Teachers (OCT), which is a legislatively protected professional designation. Interested in applying for College certification? Consider the tips in this blog!