Unfortunately, you are not eligible.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Next Stop Canada Pre-Arrival services, funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. These services are designed for individuals who have been approved by the Canadian Government to become permanent residents in Canada, and have one of the following documents:
- a letter from IRCC saying you can get pre-arrival services
- a confirmation of permanent residence letter
- a passport request letter that indicates permanent resident visa issuance
- a letter from IRCC asking for your medical exam results
- a single-entry permanent resident visa
- a letter from IRCC letting your know you can pick up your permanent resident visa
If you have already applied to immigrate to Canada but have not yet received any of the above documents, your immigration application is still at an early stage. We recommend that you revisit our website as soon as you have received the required documents.
If you just started to become interested in immigrating to Canada, we recommend that you visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s official website to find the information you need in regards to how to immigrate to Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html
To learn more about IRCC-funded pre-arrival services, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services.html