Startup Expansion: Pricing Strategies for Global Markets
Thursday, December 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Pricing isn’t just a number; it’s a strategy that can shape the trajectory of your business. There can be a lot of uncertainty when it comes to funding, so nailing your pricing strategy is more critical than ever.
Join MaRS and Export Development Canada on Thursday, December 7, for an exclusive Ask Me Anything session to gain insights into the dynamic world of global pricing strategies with Arash Nejad, the Chief Revenue Officer of Novarc. With over 18 years of expertise in S&P 500 corporations, Arash has been at the forefront of global sales and strategic marketing.
Discover how to navigate the complexities of international business landscapes, optimize pricing models, and position your startup for success in the global arena. Don’t miss this chance to engage with a seasoned industry leader and unlock the keys to sustainable growth, unwavering competitiveness, and lasting success.
- Understanding the critical role of pricing for business success
- Navigating the “Startup Winter” with confidence
- Exploring Value-Based Pricing: A customer-centric approach
- Flexibility and Adaptability: The core of sustainable pricing strategies
- Tailoring value-based pricing for international market expansion
December 7, 2023
11:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m. EST