- This event has passed.
Overview of Service Canada Programs & Services for Newcomers and Their Families
Wednesday, August 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
What government services and benefits are available for newcomers?
We are excited to partner with “Service Canada,” the Government of Canada’s one-stop service delivery network. This agency provides Canadians with a single point of access to a wide range of government services and benefits. In this webinar, we invite Rahsaun Hutchinson, Citizen Services Specialist of Service Canada, to discuss different government programs for which you and your family are eligible once you move to Canada.
The following topics will be discussed:
– What is Service Canada?
– Social Insurance Number (SIN)
– Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
– Education Saving Incentives including Registered Education Savings Plans, Canada Learning Bond & Canada Education Savings Grant
– Apprenticeship Grants
– Available Tools & Resources( Job Bank, Benefits Finder, My Service Canada Account, etc.)
– Live Navigation of the Canada.ca website
– Live Q&A
We look forward to having you in the webinar!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]