Mobile Application and Azure Cloud Developer Training Program
Monday, August 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
What does this program offer?
- Upgraded Information Technology skills
- Hands-on experience with real-life project
- Certified Seneca College iOS & Android instructors
- Certified Microsoft Azure instructors
- Seneca College Recognition of Achievement Mobile Applications Development certificate
- Android Certification
- Assistance obtaining 8-week job placement after training is completed
- Essential skills training for employment and job readiness
- AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
- Improved earning potential
- Transportation supports (restrictions apply)
- Women and gender diverse people learning environment
Who is this program for?
- Women and gender diverse people, 16 years of age and older
- Must have Information Technology experience in “object orientated programming” and remote Java or C++ programming
- Willing and able to commit to a full time 29-week*, intensive training program
- Personal laptop (referrals for affordable financing available)
- Low-income eligibility criteria
- Resident of and able to work in Ontario
How do I apply?
To register, please click here and complete the registration form. For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or 416.964.3883.