WorkBC Richmond: Employment Services + Skills Training Info Session
Monday, November 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Through WorkBC Richmond’s guidance, job seekers can gain skills and certification, get hired with government incentives, and receive financial support for the new job.
During the info session, you will learn about how we can help you to achieve your career goal through WorkBC Richmond’s employment services:
- Job Search Services
- Job Sustainment Services
- Skills Enhancement
- Work Experience
- Customized Employment
- Single Parent Employment Initiative (SPEI)
- Self-Employment Program
- Personal Counselling for Employment Readiness
During the info session, you will learn about WorkBC Employment Services with a focus on the Skills Enhancement Training (SET) service:
- Who is eligible for SET?
- Application Process for SET
- Financial Supports under SET
- What type of training programs are eligible?