- This event has passed.
Parenting in a New Country
Thursday, November 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Parenting is always challenging, but parenting in a new country can be even more difficult. Understanding the laws and norms of parenting in your new home will reduce stress and help you and your family settle more successfully. This webinar will not only provide you with this important knowledge but also share information on how you can find parenting support once you arrive in Canada.
• Introduction, and normalizing (we are parents and parenting is not an easy job)
• Explaining Collective culture and individualistic culture.
• Understanding parenting laws in Canada
• Explaining physical and emotional punishment.
• The process for CFS reporting.
Looking forward to having you in the webinar!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]