- This event has passed.
Building Good Credit: Understanding the Canadian Credit System
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Having good credit history is important in Canada. It helps you qualify for such credit facilities as credit cards and get affordable interest rates in loans from banks and other financial institutions.
Building and maintaining good credit history may be challenging, but there are some practical steps that can help you.
This free webinar on December 4th, 2019, from 9:00 am- 10:00 am EST will help you get a better understanding of:
• The Canadian credit system and how it works
• Credit reporting agencies and their role
• Credit reports and scores
• Credit cards; how to use and manage them responsibly
• Managing money, debt and avoiding scams
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org