- This event has passed.
Newcomer Virtual Information Session for Job Seekers
Thursday, November 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
These 14-week programs help you build your network, understand Canadian workplace culture and gain the confidence needed to succeed in today’s job market.
- 3 month mentorship placement – 12 hours/week
- Exposure to Canadian workplace culture and expectations
- Individualized employment counselling
- Workshops and training specifically for newcomer job seekers
- Guest speakers including former participants
Who should apply?
If you arrived in Canada in the last 10 years and have…
- Newcomers with or without professional training or experience from outside Canada
- Permanent Residency, Convention Refugee, Protected Status or a Live-in Caregiver, CUAET or the invitation to become a permanent residence
- ITP requires reading and writing proficiency in English (minimum CLB 7)
This is an online information workshop where you will learn about the Internationally Trained Professionals Program and the Youth LEAD Program and find out how these programs can assist you to gain Canadian experience through a placement and find employment.
Register one of these ways!
Email: [email protected]
After you have registered, we will email you all the zoom link for the workshop the day before the event.
We look forward to seeing meeting you.