- This event has passed.
Job search strategies for Newcomers to Canada
Wednesday, September 30 @ 5:00 am - 6:00 amFree
Are you a skilled newcomer in the areas of Business, IT, Healthcare or Education and are looking for ways to land in job opportunities in Canada?
Join us to explore some novel strategies for a successful journey in your career. Our distinguished panelists are:
- LinkedIn Profile for better visibility – Khatija Qureshi (Social Media Consultant & Online LinkedIn Trainer, KdotDigital)
- Bridging programs for internationally educated professionals– Silvia Caicedo (Professor, George Brown College)
- Importance of Networking and attending virtual events – Laura Stürmer (Senior associate brand manager, Kimberly Clark)
- Landing in jobs in Healthcare industry– Sadia Zafar (Career mentor, Woodgreen community services
- My Job search journey as a newcomer in Canada– Ramiro Rodriguez Puig (Health care screener, Mount Sinai Hospital)