- This event has passed.
Career pathways in Canada: Supply-chain and Logistics
Thursday, June 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
The Government of Canada has rated the employment outlook for Supply Chain & Logistics sector a solid two out of three stars for all of Ontario, observing that “employment growth is expected to be strong” and that “a large number of people are expected to retire.”
Curious about your career in supply chain and logistics in Canada? This is the right webinar for you.
Director, Marketing & Strategic Initiatives, CITT
Valeriy Kucherenko, M.Eng, PMP, CCLP
Canadian Pacific Railway
Canada InfoNet Mentor
Participants will learn about:
- Labor market information & needs across Canada
- Supply Chain & logistic career pathway
- What are Professional Designations/ Certifications ?
- Advantages of having a professional designation in today’s Canadian labour market
- Professional associations and perks of membership with them
- Importance of networking for career progression in Canada
· Steps to achieve CITT certification