- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: How to Finance Your Small Business
Tuesday, February 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
February 13 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join us for a panel discussion on how to borrow money to start or expand your small business.
At this discussion, you will be able to ask questions to representatives from several institutions that offer loans and many other business services. Representatives include:
- Donny Thomson, Commercial Credit Officer at Credit Union Atlantic (CUA)
- David Eisnor, Business Development Manager at Futurpreneur Canada
- Jill Davies, Loans Officer at Centre for Entrepreneurship Education and Development (CEED)
- Andy Cheema, Account Manager at Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Jennifer O’Quinn, Development Officer Blue Water Business Development Corporation (CBDC)
Cost: Free. Registration is required. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A minimum Canadian Language Benchmark of 5 (CLB 5) is required to attend
To attend business training workshops, you must first register as an ISANS client and meet with an ISANS business counsellor. Please call 902.423.3607 to make an appointment or visit www.isans.ca for more information.
With 48 hours’ notice live-streaming the workshop is available outside (HRM).