- This event has passed.
Calgary Job Fair
Wednesday, August 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The Calgary Job Fair connects HR Managers, recruiters and hiring companies with hundreds of job seekers from the greater Calgary area including Beiseker, Black Diamond, Calgary, Chestermere, Cochrane, Crossfield, High River, Irricana, Longview, Okotoks, Rocky View County, Turner Valley, Edmonton, Red Deer, Airdrie, and more.
The Calgary Job Fair welcomes qualified and professional job seekers searching for job opportunities in different industries (Health Care, Mining, Engineering, Finance, Administration, Accounting, Collections, Advertising, Marketing, Media, Telecommunications, Technology, Film, Aerospace, Oil, Tourism, Education, Civil, Transportation, Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Medical research, Government, Biotechnology, Mechanical, Real Estate, Legal, Immigration, Investments, Retail, Sales, Insurance and more).
Job Seeker: Why attend The Calgary Job Fair?
1. Get interviewed: Employers (if they want) they can conduct on-the-spot interviews (with selected candidates for their job openings). It is likely that the interviewers may make immediate hiring decisions on the spot and could decide to contact you an office interview.
2. Be Seen in Person by employers: The Employers Want to Meet You. They want to hear from you. They want to see you in person. They want candidates who offer the best value to their organizations. Increase your chance for an interview and possibly getting hired.
3. Gain Experience. The more employers you meet and interact with, the sharper your interviewing skills will become. This is a powerful tool in boosting your confidence in communicating with employers, HR Managers, Hiring Companies and recruiters on the floor.
The Calgary Job Fair is a great employment opportunity to meet in person with recruiters:
- Stand out in person in a way that you might not on your resume.
- Learn more about employers than you can learn from their websites.
- Ask direct questions and information you could not find on the employer’s website.
- Meet employers face to face and sell yourself as a job candidate
- Be evaluated in person on more than just your resume. Be seen by employers.
- Persuade the recruiter in person that you are a fit for that employer’s needs.