- This event has passed.
Building and Maintaining Good Credit for Newcomers
Thursday, January 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Having good credit history is important in Canada. It helps you qualify for such credit facilities as credit cards and get affordable interest rates in loans from banks and other financial institutions.
Building and maintaining good credit history may be challenging, but there are some practical steps that can help you.
This free webinar on January 17, 2019, from 9:00 am- 10:00 am EST will help you get a better understanding of:
• The Canadian credit system and how it works
• Credit reporting agencies and their role
• Credit reports and scores
• Credit cards; how to use and manage them responsibly
• Managing money, debt and avoiding scams