Building and Maintaining Good Credit in Canada
Monday, July 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
This free webinar will help you get a better understanding of:
• The Canadian credit system and how it works
• Credit reporting agencies and their role
• Credit reports and scores
• Credit cards; how to use and manage them responsibly
• Managing money, debt and avoiding scams
Registered participants will be provided with the webinar log in details 2 hours prior to the start of the session.
If you have any questions about this webinar, contact us at 416-462-0496.